When Matt gets this excited about a guest, you know it’s going to be good!
Today, Matt chats with Dean Soto, president of Pro Sulum, about scaling your team and saving time by enlisting virtual assistants to document your systems. Dean also explains why rescinding control can be a good thing. In fact, Dean firmly believes that 95% of what we do can be done by someone else if there is a process in place.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What drove Dean to start his own business
- Which essential and time-consuming tasks virtual assistants can do for you
- Who the most important person is to have in your organization
- How to make standard operating procedures easier to put together
- Why virtual assistants will save you time and money
- Where the name Pro Sulum came from
- And more!
Listen in now to find out how to document your systems and free up your time!
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz